Monday, August 31, 2015

2015-8-17 Güerofor y Lindo, Semana 4

Important happenings... Baptism, zone conference, preparation for a "mission conference" with an apostle this Saturday (Élder Christofferson's coming!), and mole (traditional Mexican dish, not the lovable furry lawn pest). 


Fernando and Alejandro got baptized yesterday! I stuck in a photo of them with the part of the ward that stayed for their baptism... a significant part of the ward, actually. The bishop's the one kneeling in white; he baptized Fernando, who's standing right behind him, and Alejandro's standing to his left (stage left--the one without the tie). We took the picture, so we weren't in it...


The baptism


This one's a picture of me with a Nutella jar that my wonderful family sent me. I appreciate it. I really do. It's SO EXPENSIVE here, it's just not worth it.


Con amor,


Élder Rob Weatherford


Rob and the Birthday Packages...












Oh. Yeah. and Elder Lind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment