Monday, March 23, 2015

2015-03-02 Actually, this is the second half of the post...

Since blogger is a little confused, I'll finish this here:  (if this is the first you see, look at the previous post for explanations)  PS:  Amy and I said we didn't care to do this again.  The legs were kind of difficult.  However, the flavors were fine.  Rob's right...they're...crunchy.  And in this preparation, spicy.  Though I might not do chapulines again, I would certainly do the restaurant again.  The carne asada with caramelized onions taco was FABULOUS!  And others of us loved our individual entrees.  Family Night fun...
Hmmm...
Not bad...
Hmmm...
I did it! 
Nervous giggling...
Gathering courage...
Almost...
Will live to tell the tale!
examining it...
smelling it...
tasting it...
Not bad.
Because eating bugs is every boy's idea of funny...
Tasted it.
No biggie.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment