Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014-12-15 Something I've noticed...

Kathy:  I kind of think maybe Rob didn't exactly intend for me to post this, but I think it's good for those who I know are keeping up to see.  He won't be too mad!  ;) 

You know, I'm pretty sure the missions are in a drought of leadership. They're sending more and more greenies to the front lines. You should see the poor sap who just got called as our new district leader to replace Elder Cortez! Seriously, though, this is happening more and more. I guess this is what the general authorities meant when they said that we need to prepare more and more early for a mission. Really goes to show the importance of seminary! Anyway, I love you all, and I can't wait to talk on Christmas!!

Love,

Elder Rob Weatherford

P.S. Remember that poor sap I mentioned? Yeah, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment