Thursday, April 28, 2016

2016-04-25 Fotos (and a comment about the last title, John 12:27)

(I questioned Rob after reading the scriptural reference in the title of that last post.  John 12:27  "Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour." Here's what he said.)  The scripture was just a reflection, I knew it would be tougher leaving the offices, but I'm glad to be out here. The troubled soul isn't so much from personal difficulty, just seeing all the people here that don't want to be helped, and as for the second part, that pretty much accurately describes my feelings. Sure, it's harder, and the area's not the easiest, but what should I say? Father in Heaven, I want out? I give up? This is why I'm here! I don't want out, I want to finish strong. I'm finding satisfaction right now, not so much in the fruits of my work here, but rather in the simple act of working I'm finding satisfaction. Being engaged in the cause, if you will. If any of this makes sense...
Pretty area, isn't it?




Pig stick a señor had carved... I don't really understand the animal choice, but I have to admit, it's a really cool carving.



The siblings of Ezequiel, a recent convert of a few months. Ezequiel's the one who borrowed my comp's hat, then there's José Antonio, Estrella, and Dylan the half-naked one.



No comments:

Post a Comment