Sunday, April 24, 2016

2016-04-18 Juan 12:27

Good week, looking for new people to teach, the area was (well, is, we haven't exactly gotten out yet) kind of in a rough spot as far as the work is concerned, but God's helping us, and we do have some people to teach, which is important! Nothing happens in missionary work until you find someone to teach.

Turned 19 months yesterday. Luckily, I don't feel any different. The time's pressing on me, but no more than it was a few months ago, and it just makes me want to work harder, not to give up and get lazy, so that's good. You see that, occasionally, and it's not pretty. So, like I said, that's good.

Let's see, what else... it's really dusty here. I missed that, having dusty shoes. I haven't returned to the apartment with clean shoes once this week! :)

I still don't have that much to comment on the work here... we're just getting started. We've got some investigators, I hope they'll keep on progressing, but they've all got certain challenges (well, don't they all, always?) we'll have to see if we can work through, but I should have a better idea of where we are next week. I hope.

Ah... here are a couple photos:

Elder Díaz and me, with a partial view of our ranchito in the background.

Admittedly not the best quality photo of the zone, but there it is... the sisters are new, there hadn't been sister missionaries in Tierra Blanca for a few years.



Love you all!


Élder Rob Weatherford

No comments:

Post a Comment