Tuesday, October 6, 2015

2015-10-3 Don't worry, Mom...

*From Rob's mom, Kathy:  When I took him to task for not letting me know until after he was over the chikungunya, here's what he said:
"Yeah, I've been good for a while. I just didn't write until after I got better :) But I did tell you!

Don't worry! It wasn't even that serious. Seriously, like I said, that sickness usually lays out people for over a month, but after I got the blessing there were a couple of rocky days, and then I pretty much completely recovered. And now... well, you'll find out in a sec when I send the group email, but I'm going to be a little more sheltered now for a while. Oh yeah, and my pdays are going to be on Saturday, not Monday, just today was a little harder to write because of conference and everything. Sorry about last week. It's been a little crazy recently."

So, there you have that.  Group Email next!

No comments:

Post a Comment