Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2015-6-1 Ugh...:)

Well, things have been heating up here in 5 de Mayo ever since I learned the Spanish equivalent of "Slug Bug." And the fists began to fly. Seriously, there are A LOT of Volkswagon Beetles here. We started on Wednesday, just on the way to lessons and in between contacts, and here's where the score stands:

Elder González: 35

Elder Weatherford: 68... Nope, I literally just saw another one after I wrote that. 69.

But we talked about it, and after P-day finishes we're going to stop taking count. It wasn't detracting from our work or anything, but it's better to not even have a chance of distraction from finding the people the Lord's prepared for us. 

70.

Transfers are coming in a week, so I don't know if I'll still be here next Monday. Honestly, I think it's unlikely... so I guess we'll see! We've seen some results with our work with less active members, but we're fighting hard so that progress doesn't stagnate. 

71.

I love you all, a lot, and hope everything's going well. I could use your prayers in my personal efforts to change, to become a better missionary. I guess I could just use some strength. Strength of will, strength of character, spiritual strength. Physical strength, I'm still holding out, don't worry :)


Thanks, and with love,

Élder Rob Weatherford

No comments:

Post a Comment