Thursday, July 21, 2016

2016-06-27

Hey, we had transfers today, everything stayed the same with me and Elder Becerra but the other elder in the district left, so we had to stay in a trio and wait for the other elder, so don't have much time to write! I'm safe, it's raining more so it's not as hot (using umbrella, usually), and we had a good week last week! Just have to keep it up... Keep praying for me and my comp, we need it, appreciate all your love and support! I heard the concert, not perfectly because of the headphones here, but the piano part sounded really good! Nice one, Dad! Love you all! 

Love,

Élder Rob Weatherford


P.S. District photo--Elder Becerra, me, Elder Neal from Oklahoma (just got transferred today), Elder Field from Guadalajara 

And, a couple more random photos:  

Mini banana. (plátano dominico)



Two roads diverged...

No comments:

Post a Comment