Tuesday, June 7, 2016

2016-05-16 Update and Fotos

I'm doing well... actually, as you'll find out in a sec, I'm no longer with Elder Diaz--transfers! I'm still in Tres Valles, but I have a new companion, Elder Becerra from Ecuador.

Thanks for asking me about my effort, and not about the results :) And, although I write occasionally about finding people to teach, I guess I should clarify-- there're always people to teach in the sense that if we look hard enough, there're always people that receive us in their homes. Finding people that progress, though, that keep their commitments and have a desire to follow the gospel... that's the trick, and then teaching them well. But this week was actually really gratifying, we had some really good moments and we had five people (from two families) in church this Sunday. Andres could really use some prayers so that he can stop drinking, he and his wife Dora and son Andres went to church yesterday, along with Francisco and his granddaughter Vianey.

Thanks! Love you, too!


Élder Rob Weatherford


Kathy:  I think this iguana is a pet, not food.





No comments:

Post a Comment